Monday, November 4, 2013

Getting Started

Wednesday is my nurses intake (?) for the bariatric program.  I went to the seminar on October 16th, sent my paper work in and had a pre-program weigh-in on October 25th. The only thing that the program needed and kept calling/emailing me for is my insurance info.  My insurance was supposed to kick in on November 1st and I had been calling the insurance company for my ID numbers and they never seemed to have anything current on me.  Turns out that my HR received my paperwork but never input into their system. It's understandable that they figure that any doctor visits will retro-active covered but I NEEDED those numbers to start the program.  Grrr.

So on 11/1 HR input what they needed to and I made my appointment for Wednesday the 6th.  They had something today at 2:30 but profesora posponed the spanish test to today at 2:30.  :(  So Wednesday it is.  It gives me a day to clean this fricken HOUSE!!! Get some grocery shopping done and dinners put together. I need to get shit together.

I wanted to MAKE SURE my weigh in was high.  I wanted a high BMI so I've been eating.  And eating.  And eating and eating and eating and fucking EATING.  I gained approx 12 lbs and my left knee has been KILLING me.  It almost makes me cry it hurts for fricken bad. I've been eating a shit load but I'm not sure what my weigh in will be on Wednesday.  I hope it's high then I have hopes to start walking at the gym and maybe some muscle training as well.  I have to get a big fat weigh-in tho. 

There will be so many things I'll need to give up to make this surgery successful: food, comfort eating, happy eating, grazing and most of all DRINKING.  That will be hard.  But more on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment