I saw the psychiatrist today for my surgery. He asked me what my specific goals are. I didn't really know and gave him some cheesy answer. But it made me wonder what my goal really are.
Of course I want to lose weight, 100 pounds or more, but what else?
I want to be active. I want to run races, I want to snow shoe and kayak and ride a bike without feeling like I'm going to fall off.
I want to ride on the back of a motorcycle and not feel like I'm going to tip the bike.
I want to not be embarrassed of my size in pictures.
I want to have energy to play with Boo.
I want to have energy to play with Big Boo!
I want to get off the couch.
I want to shop for cute clothes anywhere I want.
I want to be strong.
I want to not be best friends with food and use it to comfort myself.
I want to live life to the fullest.
I don't want to hurt when I do any physical activity unless it's the good-I've-worked-out-hard kind of pain.
I want to feel as young on the outside as I do in the inside.
I want to try new things and not be so afraid, like:
Skiing
Skating
Ice skating
Wall climbing
Kayaking
I want to not be so embarrassed to interact with new people, like in school.
I don't want to be the fattest person in the room.
There are so many more reasons, I'll have to keep adding to the list when they come up.
No comments:
Post a Comment